If you are having problems registering an account with the support site, please write to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any problems you are having with any of our games.
Please include as much detail as possible in your initial email, and attach a copy of your system's Hardware and Graphics /Display information (Mac) or dxdiag report (PC).
For the Mac information: To find the Hardware and Graphics/Display information screens, follow these steps.
1. Go to "About This Mac" under the little apple logo at the top left of the screen.
2. Clicking "About This Mac" will open a small window showing the system Overview.
3. In that window, click "System Report," found toward the bottom middle of the window.
4. The first report highlighted there is "Hardware." Take a screenshot of this and save it to later attach to your reply to this email.
5. Next, manually highlight "Graphics/Disply," the 11th subheading under Hardware. Take a screenshot of this and save it to later attach to your reply to this email.
Please do not copy/paste the images into the body of the email reply.
For PC: To run the dx diag report, enter the text 'dxdiag' into the Windows Search field (accessible via the Windows Task Bar). When the DirectX Diagnostic Tool is done compiling the report, save it, and attach it with your reply.